If additional work is required, individual service charges will apply, or an upgrade to a higher level service recommended.
• Check over bike for any damage or cracks.
• Check tyre pressure.
• Brake adjustment (pad position, cable tension, barrel adjuster wound in, lubricate cables, pivots and housings).
• Gear Adjustment (hanger aligned, limit screws, cable tension, barrel adjusters, lubricate cables, pivots and housing).
• Check all nuts and bolts (crank bolts, pedals, chainring bolts, clamps, bottom bracket, etc).
• Check headset and stem.
• Check cassette and rotor lock rings/bolts.
• Clean frame.
• Test ride.
We offer a Gold Service for those interested in a greater level of care for their bike.
• All the features of the Silver Service are included.
• Drivetrain clean/degrease.
• Bearing service; headset, bottom bracket and wheel bearing inspection and service.
• True and tension of both wheels in a truing stand.
• Clean components and wheels.
A full strip and rebuild, removing, cleaning and reassembling every component on the bike, including removal of bottom bracket and headset cups from frame. As every part of the bike is thoroughly inspected and refitted to the frame, this service assures the safety and performance of the bike.
• Replace both mechanical gear cables and housing for an additional $20
• Replace both mechanical brake cables and housings for an additional $20